Parenting Training and DVD
Circle of Security Parenting Training© is a DVD parent education program offering the core components of the evidence-based and internationally acclaimed COS® protocol. This 4-Day seminar trains professionals to use an eight chapter DVD to educate caregivers. The program presents video examples of secure and problematic parent/child interaction in the zero to five age range, healthy options in caregiving, and animated graphics designed to clarify principles central to COS®. Circle of Security Parenting© implements decades of attachment research in an accessible step-by-step process for use in group settings, home visitation, or individual counseling.
You can watch a sample of the DVD here.
Full attendance of the training is a prerequisite to obtaining the DVD.
We now have the DVD and Manual translated into Spanish, Italian and Japanese. Alternate language licenses are available for purchase for people who have attended a Parenting DVD training. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information. Please include what training you have attended in the past, and what alternative language you are interested in purchasing.
Who should attend?
Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, Home Visitors, Family Support Workers, Outreach Workers, Behavior Support Specialists, and anyone providing parenting education and/or counseling to parents of young children.
Group rate prices are available for some trainings*. To see if there are group rates, please go to the registration page for the training you are interested in attending. The links for each training are provided below.
* All fees in U.S. dollars.
* Not all locations have a group rate.
Checking the status of a training
- The status of each training will change as we have confirmed the minimum numbers. Below you’ll see “waiting for minimum numbers” “confirmed” “sold out, waitlist enabled” and “cancelled”
- Please arrange for all accommodations to attend the training are refundable, until the training is confirmed. If the training does not gain enough interest, it will be cancelled. Circle of Security is not responsible for lost deposits or fees should a training be cancelled.
- We will assess attendance numbers by the early bird registration deadline. If we have not received the minimum number of registrants by that date, we will contact those who have registered that the training is cancelled. It is important if you are wanting to attend a training to register before the early bird registration deadline. We have no way of knowing the interest in a training if you are not registered.
- If a training is cancelled, we will refund any tuition money that has been paid.
- If you have any questions about this, or the status of the training you have registered for, please contact our office.
Registration and payment video tutorial
For more information about any of these trainings, please check our FAQ section. If you have more specific questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate which training you are interested in receiving information.
14-17 October 2014 (Tuesday - Friday)
with Kent Hoffman
Circle of Security Parenting© is currently under accreditation by the College of Romanian Psychologists.
Registration open to Romanian residents only. This training will be taught in English, the manual and DVD will be in Romanian.
Laboratory of Developmental Psychology
$275 USD Standard Price
30 March - 2 April, 2015 (Monday - Thursday)
with Bert Powell
Early bird pricing if registered before March 2, 2015
To Be Determined
$900 USD Early Bird
Registration to open soon!
19 - 22 May 2015 (Monday - Thursday)
with Bert Powell
Early bird pricing if registered before April 21, 2015
To Be Determined
$1225 USD Early Bird
Registration opening soon!